Utilities & taxes
Homebuyers want things they can't always get in an Austin new-home community－natural gas instead of propane, sewers instead of septic, and a choice of providers for high-speed internet, phone and entertainment services. When you buy a home in Sweetwater, you get it all.
When you add up the total cost of home ownership－taxes, fees and utilities－you'll find that Sweetwater compares very favorably to other new master-planned communities in the Lake Travis ISD. You don't even have to do the math yourself. We've collected and analyzed the data for you. Just click on the image on the right to see how affordable Sweetwater living can be.
Once you decide to buy a home at Sweetwater, here's what you need to know to set up your services as a new resident:
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service, 800-700-2443, register for new service.
- Electric: Pedernales Electric Cooperative (PEC), 888-554-4732. For new service visit any PEC office. See locations.
- Water/Sewer/Trash: Lazy Nine Municipal Utility District 1B, c/o Crossroads Utility Services, 512-246-1400. Trash pick-up on Wednesday by Roye's Disposal (96 gallon bin + up to 2 bags and single-stream recycling 18 gallon bin).
- Phone/Internet/Entertainment: Time Warner Cable, 512-485-5555, website. AT&T, 800-288-2020, website.
- Lakeway Post Office: 512-263-2458. To obtain key take closing docs to 2110 RR 620 South, Lakeway, TX 78734.
- Travis County Sheriff: For emergencies dial 911, non-emergencies 512-854-9770.
- Lake Travis Fire Rescue: For emergencies dial 911, non-emergencies 512-266-2533.
- Homeowners Association: Southwest Management, 512-266-6771, HOA website login request.
Have any questions? Send them our way.